Saturday, July 24, 2010

First day of how to start a Home Catering Business!

Here I am one job down and hopefully more to come. Had my first official catering job last week and though it could have been a bit more organized I managed, to get all the food out and please the client. This job was really special to me as it allowed me to cook some traditional Italian-American Christmas Eve dishes like Baccala Salad, Octopus salad, Stuffed Shrimp and Baccala Fritters. Truth be told I had never made Baccala Fritters, but was told they were exactly what he was looking for!!

Stay tuned as I will be filling the blog with a new menu and all the details of how things are going on this new adventure of starting a catering business from home!


1 comment:

  1. If you're seriously looking to start a home based business there are several important keys that significantly increase the chances for success. What may be the most important key to success with an online business is having a mentor who can save you time and money.

    Buffet Caterers

    ReplyDelete