Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

It is finally here and I know if you are the host of your dinner today the bird has probably been in the oven since five o'clock this morning! I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Cheers to all things pumpkin, crispy turkey skin and creamy mashed potatoes!

There are many things to be thankful for, so take the time today to enjoy those things and create some memories! I know I will with my family.

Enjoy!


*This photo was taken at Miss Florence Diner where I enjoyed a classic diner dish, Roast Turkey Dinner. Miss Florence Diner is located in Florence, MA and worth the drive from Boston. It is a classic diner that he been in business since 1941 and hasn't yet been tainted by Guy Fieri advertisments.

No comments:

Post a Comment