Friday, September 24, 2010

Clover Food Truck

On Tuesday I had lunch with my friend Erica and we visited Clover Food Truck in Dewey Square. If you haven't checked them out, you are missing out. I had the Tomato sandwich, which had fresh tomato, lettuce, cheddar and mayo on a whole pocket style bread. Erica and I shared some Rosemary Fries and to drink I had the Concord Grape Lemonade. Lunch was delicious and their set up is something to be admired. They have someone outside the truck taking orders using some kind of device that sends the info to the kitchen. This person also handles the payment of the transaction as well. The crew on the truck move pretty fast and seem very organized, getting the food to the customers in a timely manner, which we all appreciate!! I can't wait to be able to go back again, for the chickpea fritters, they looked pretty amazing! Again, of you haven't checked out Clover, go visit them in Dewey Square Tuesday-Thursday or in Kendal Square all week. While you're in Dewy Square visit the farmer's market because it is squash and pumpkin season and there are so many fun varieties of squash out there!

1 comment: