Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days of Recipes!

It being December 13th and only 12 more days until the holiday, I figured I would share with you some of my favorite recipes I will be cooking up this Christmas. First things first, cocktails! On Christmas we always have a cocktail at my parent's house and it is usually a Pomegranate Bellini. One of the simplest recipes to have in your pocket and here it is.

1 chilled bottle of your favorite Prosecco (Italian sparkling wine)
10 oz cold pomegranate juice (POM brand)
Rind of a lemon, sliced thin to use as garnish

In a chilled pitcher, combine the Prosecco and the POM juice. Stir to combine and the pour into cold (place them in the freezer for a few minutes) champagne flutes. Garnish each glass with a "twist" of lemon. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment