Sunday, March 13, 2011

Thank You Maine Diner....

Tonight we dined at one of my favorite places, The Maine Diner. The Maine Diner is located in Wells, Maine and prides itself on "World famous food, just like grandma used to make". It has been serving food for 27 years and going strong. Like many diners, it serves breakfast all day and has a menu filled with some classic diner dishes, like the Eddie Andelman, which is Mac & Cheese with grilled Pearl Kountry Klub Franks or the homemade baked beans with grilled kielbasa. They also have some delicious desserts on the menu, coconut cream pie, grapenut custard and their very own, blueberry chip ice cream, just to name a few. Are you hungry yet?

I can't finish this blog without talking about my favorite treat at The Maine Diner and that is their corn muffins, moist and delicious and served with a sweet cream butter. They really are perfect.

So, thank you Maine Diner for my warm and comforting roast turkey dinner tonight and my corn muffin. If you are ever in Wells or Ogunquit visit the Maine Diner, the food is fresh, classic and satisfying and the service is speedy and friendly all the time! Thanks again Maine Diner!

1 comment:

  1. My hometown is Sanford, which is right next door to Wells. I love the Maine diner- or, rather, I did before I went vegan, but my last visit was before that anyway. The corn muffins are amazing!!! The coffee, however, is not.

    ReplyDelete